What’s stopping up your drains? We offer drain cleaning:
- Kitchen line– Grease, food, coffee grounds, egg shells, maybe a dish rag?
- Bathroom sink– soap ,hair, cosmetics, hair pin, tooth paste, or the tooth paste cap?
- Shower, or Tub– soap, hair, hair care products.(Most people find out it’s cheaper to take their pets to the groomer)
- Laundry line– Soap, fabric softener, hair, debris or a teeny tiny baby sock?
- Toilets– Anything not designed to be flushed. We’ve found hair-clips, lotion bottles, cell phones, even a toddlers tennis shoe!
- Sewer Main– The mother of all clogs. If your main exit line is clogged it can cause all other drains to back up. The main culprit is roots. So if you have trees or bushes in your yard, you probably have roots breaking into your sewer line, and the damage they can do if left unchecked is devastating! (we see it every day)
And YES! We can solve it!
Our plumbers offer all sorts of services for Drains, including:
- Main Sewer & Septic Lines
- Underground pipe locating
- In-pipe camera inspection
- Clogged & slowed lines
- Kitchen drains
- Toilet drains
- Floor drains
- Laundry drains
- Bathroom sinks
- Showers & tubs
We also offer video inspection of main lines, septic/sewer. Our main line cable price includes video inspection.
Drain and sewer cleaning is a major part of our business. Our technicians come fully prepared.
- Emergency service available
- front pricing policy
- Family owned local business
- There is a warranty on drain cleaning (in case the line backs up again)
- We will come back during the warranty period if you are still having trouble
- Ask if you’ll have to pay for a service call to have someone come out to give a free estimate -?
- If the charge is by the hour, ask if that is charged for travel time or just work time?
Don’t do business with plumbers that won’t give you a straight answer, or has a policy of refusing to quote prices over the phone. If they insist on sending a technician over to your home or business to tell you the price, that’s just a ploy! And you won’t like the price when they get there. But they’re hoping you’ll feel obligated to use their services anyway.
We think you’ll agree. Our up front pricing policy is honest, affordable, & hassle free!
We’ll set up a time that works around your busy schedule so we can get out there and clean out your drains… Not your wallet.
Go Back to Services